Space is limited!
First 16 to register for a specific date will be assured their spot.
Date: June 13
- WEEK 1: June 13 – 17 WEEK 1 IS FULL
- WEEK 2: June 20 – 24 WEEK 2 IS FULL
- WEEK 3: June 27 – July 1 WEEK 3 IS FULL
- WEEK 4: July 4 – 8 NO CAMP
- WEEK 5: July 11 – 15 NO CAMP
- WEEK 6: July 18 – 22 WEEK 6 IS FULL
- WEEK 7: July 25 – 29 WEEK 7 IS FULL
- WEEK 8: August 1 – 5 WEEK 8 IS FULL
- WEEK 9: August 8 – 12 WEEK 9 IS FULL
about our camp:
Our goal: for our campers to have the best summer ever! Each day will offer a different experience with the athletes not only learning new Parkour & Freerunning skills but also Leadership & Team Building skills as well.
LET’S MAKE THIS YOUR CHILD’S BEST SUMMER YET!
All of the details:
What athletes should bring each day:
- MFR camp shirt ($20)
- Back pack / sling bag with the following items inside:
- Water bottle
- Lunch & extra snacks for big appetites
- Chalk bag (if the athlete wants it)
- Summer school work (if you want them to get some work done)
- 8:30a: Drop off
- 9:00a: Class #1
- 10:00a: Guided Open Gym
- 10:30a: Snack (provided by gym)
- 11:00a: Camp games
- 12:00p: How to be a Leader (weekly theme)
- 12:30p: Lunch (brought from home)
- 1:30p: Class #2
- 2:30p: Show your parents your new skills
- 3:00p: Pick up
Weekly rate: $249
Purchased at the gym.
The athletes must wear an MFR shirt each day.