Space is limited!
First 12 to register for a specific date will be assured their spot.
Date: June 14
about our camp:
Our goal: for our campers to have the best summer ever! Each day will offer a different experience with the athletes not only learning new Parkour & Freerunning skills but also Leadership & Team Building skills as well.
LET’S MAKE THIS YOUR CHILD’S BEST SUMMER YET!
All of the details:
- Gym will be cleaned and disinfected before we open, during snack and lunch times, and after camp
- Athletes must wear mask to enter and exit the gym
- Athletes will wash their hands upon arrival, before snack and lunch, and before leaving
- All athletes will be required to have their own towel, chalk, and water bottle each day
What athletes should bring each day:
- MFR camp shirt ($20)
- Back pack / sling bag with the following items inside:
- Water bottle
- Lunch & extra snacks for big appetites
- Chalk bag (if the athlete wants it)
- Summer school work (if you want them to get some work done)
- Mask (must be worn when entering and exiting gym)
- 8:30a: Drop off
- 9:00a: Class #1
- 10:00a: Snack (provided by gym)
- 10:30a: Guided Open Gym
- 11:00a: Camp games
- 12:00p: Lunch (brought from home)
- 1:00p: Challenge/Trick of the Day
- 1:30p: Camp games
- 2:00p: Class #2
- 3:00p: Pick up
Weekly rate: $249
Purchased at the gym.
The athletes must wear an MFR shirt each day.