Date: JUNE 8
We are looking forward to reopening soon (we hope) based on the latest guidelines provided by Miami-Dade County. Below please find specific details as to the steps we are taking to keep everyone as safe as possible and abide by the County guidelines while getting our athletes back to having as much fun as humanly possible. Please note these guidelines are subject to change.
Date: JUNE 8
Visit our class SCHEDULE for your class and open gym time. Class schedules will remain the same. Classes will be 45 minutes to allow for sufficient time to clean in between classes.
- Class sizes are capped at 10 based on the county guidelines. To ensure your spot, please register using Mindbody mobile app. Click here for instructions.
- During this time, we will not be able to have spectators inside of the gym.
- Each facility will have a designated entrance and a separate exit that will be clearly marked.
- All doors will be closed 5 minutes after classes are scheduled to begin with no entry allowed after that point.
- All athletes must be picked up within 5 minutes of the classes end.
Foam pits, bathrooms, water fountains, and more
- The foam pits will be closed for the time being.
- Each location will have a bathroom designated solely for hand washing (door will remain open) and another for emergency use only.
- We kindly ask that all athletes come dressed and prepared to start class.
- Water fountains will be shut off during this time. We kindly ask that all athletes bring a pre-filled water bottle. If it would be more convenient, athletes can place funds into their account to purchase water and/or Gatorade as needed.
- For the time being, we will not accept cash.
- Athletes are not required to wear masks during class but should have one as they enter and exit the facility.
What you can expect from us
- All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant in between each class.
- Our staff will have their temperature taken prior to arriving at the gym each day and wear a mask during class.
- At least 2 coaches per class to ensure the group is spread out and organized.
- A continued goal to provide our athletes the best time possible!